Friday, November 6, 2009

Holy Hupla!

GREAT SCOTT! I think we are on to something!

Last night was the first meeting for Vitalize Your Life! And it was GREAT! We had a couple dozen people attend, and many more wanting to come within the next few weeks. It is going to be incredible to watch and see how this program utterly changes this part of WI. Our guest speakers and their dates will be release next week, so get excited! Next Thursday we will be taking a group picture for the Daily News, Hartford Time Press and other local papers, so come! THANK you to all who are helping to make this program a success! We will be running this program for a long time, with celebration parties every April and October! We LOVE TO PARTY!

RAW BREADS!

Oh my! You will LOVE the new breads! These raw breads are made from sprouted nuts, seeds, and vegetables! All gluten free, dairy free, yeast free and the best things I have ever made! (If I do say so myself!) I even fed the Direct TV man raw sandwiches for lunch yesterday on our raw breads! I told him there were many people that would love this, as they have been waiting for these breads to appear at the store! It was fun and he LOVED THEM too! We have three breads and one pizza crust coming, so start drooling now…..

Produce Produce Produce!

The produce looks great! With so many more shopping, the shipments just keep coming! DON’T let the oranges scare you. They are organic and don’t look perfect like the ones in the alternative stores. They are GREAT! I just can’t tell you how wonderful organic produce is compared to conventional. It is a shame that kids are exposed to that stuff, no wonder they don’t like apples….if all they are ever offered at school are those waxed red delicious! Take the plunge and buy organic! (Strawberry fields were wiped out….that is why no one has organic strawberries again yet…)

HERBS for IMMUNITY!

The class this coming Tuesday is a great one! Chris will be teaching us all about herbs and how to access their preventive and healing attributes this cold and flu season. I can only profess so often that foods and herbs heal! Come see how these herbs can help YOUR family! And, for those of you who have attended one of Chris’s classes, you know to BRING A NOTEBOOK and pen! This man is a walking encyclopedia! (yes Chris, you are!)

Direct TV Man and Promotion!

So, I am sitting there dealing with the sales people from both Dish network and Direct TV. We do not watch much TV at all, but enjoy a movie or two a month. The younger ones watch some Disney here and there as well. As I was talking with the Dish people, I realized that I would only save $20.00 over two years with their program. However, something kept telling me not to go with them! We had Dish years ago and I liked their system much better than Direct, but I went with that inner prompting and went with Direct TV.

A nice man came and as we went into the basement he remarked on our food storage (most members of our church store food in their homes in case of emergency). And that was it! Low and behold….it was the son of a good church friend I have not seen in well over a decade! Connections were made as we spoke for quite some time about his family. He now lives with his family (8 year old and twins 1 ½) in the Port area. He stayed for lunch and also explained all the fancy buttons on the remote. He was a delight! I love inspiration! FOLLOW IT!

I am passing you this information. If you would like to have Andrew Kaye come to your place and install Direct TV just call 262-252-6000 or 877-924-3234 and give them this code: 8916. You will save $100.00 off your bill just for having this number! This is an incentive for the installers, so I thought I would pass it on!

Peace to My Soul

Just to give you a heads up…..I am taking off each Wednesday! We are closed on Sundays, and I just wanted to designate another day (in full) to our family…. and my sanity! I will not return calls or emails on those days. As so many people are joining the Vitalize program and getting excited for the Expo, please note it may take a few days to respond to your emails anyways! I do spend time at home each day taking care of family and home, as that is my first priority, but you are all the runners up from there on out!


Distillers and Blenders

Orders are going in on Monday for distillers and blenders! Please contact us if you are looking to order! Blend tec Home Blender $359.95 and their Mix and Blend is only $295.95! Distillers range from $135.00 to $160.00!

No comments: