Saturday, April 7, 2012

Judgement, Anger, Unforgiving and the ALMIGHTY CELL!

Hello Everyone, Happy Easter!

With this special season upon us, I wanted to share with you some
things I have learned about the power of the following words:
judgment, anger, and unforgiving. I feel compelled to share some
really fascinating and beneficial information I’ve learned, and
also what I have done to implement these teachings into my own
life, because it has profound and healing impacts. This
knowledge has really helped me, and I hope it can help you too!

Judgment, anger, and unforgiving are very powerful feelings, and
have the ability to induce serious sickness and health concerns
no matter what someone does to keep their body’s pH high.

Neither myself nor our family or staff is perfect in overcoming
these negative feelings. After all, I have an ex-husband, Roger
has an ex-wife, and we have felt feelings such as these too many
times to count. Today however, we are not bound by these ill
feelings, but rather bask in the peace of forgiveness and love.

As human beings, we are a reflection of our cells. Each of our
50-70 trillion cells has an elimination system, a reproductive
system, a lymphatic system, a respiratory system, and every other
system our body utilizes. These cells are either healthy, or
sick. Our cells, which are entirely composed of atoms (vortexes
of energy), are affected by every single energy pattern that
comes their way! Whether that energy comes from food, drink,
chemicals on the skin, or by the words expressed or heard. Every
single word you speak or hear, and every emotion you feel, will
affect cells in your body. This is CRUCIAL to understand.

Just as water holds memory, our cells hold memory. We cannot be
around negative talk, negative thoughts and negative people and
not be affected. It is just how energy patterns and our
incredible proteins work. Signals and receptors, that’s what
makes all the difference in our lives, but that is a two hour
cellular presentation, not a place in this letter! (Come for the
cell class, you’d love it!) The energy we feel is felt by
others. The energy given off by others is felt by us! We become
as those we surround ourselves with. Each life that touches ours
really does touch our life, one atom at a time!

Now that basic biology and basic quantum physics has been touched
on in two short paragraphs…

Religion can be a touchy thing, although it should not be.
Religion is simply a way of life, a belief system that someone
adapts and feels drawn to living and believing.

In speaking and working with thousands of people this past year,
I have had the opportunity to interact with those of multiple
religions and faiths. I separate those two words because I have
met many who belong to a specific religion, and others who
exercise faith, but make no sect relationship. It has been a joy
to associate with each and every person I have met. Truly this
was a glorious year.

Those I have met in the Baptist faith are full of charisma, the
Jehovah’s Witnesses have light in their eyes and determination,
and the Pentecostals are eager to do well. The church we own
(next to our wellness center) we rent to a group who believe that
Catholic priests should experience marriage and family. They
practice much the same as traditional Catholics, just differ on
certain subjects. We love this group of people dearly, and they
love our family too. I have met with and shared many wonderful
experiences with people who live differently than most. This
group has beautiful children, brilliant mothers, and supportive
husbands. I have laughed and cried with these people, and love
their children. Many other people have shared with me their
faith; they may not be associated with a certain religion, but
have a deep faith in an almighty. They exercise their faith, and
they too see miracles. Our own family believes that Christ also
came to America, and thus are members of the Church of Jesus
Christ of Latter Day Saints, but this letter is not about our
faith, so read on!

Amy, our daughter, spent the majority of last year in South
Africa. The family that became closest to Amy was of the Muslim
faith. They showed nothing but love to Amy, as she became close
to their daughter and so very close to their amazing family. She
asked many questions, and had many wonderful answers to
traditions of their faith.

There is no way in my mind that I could now judge a sect of
people, as I have been exposed to numerous more than even above
stated. People from all walks of life have been placed in my
pathway this year so I could grow. For this I am ever thankful
and indebted.

Each and every single faith mentioned above, and those not
mentioned, experiences miracles. It does not mater what
religious sects you associate with, miracles happen everywhere.
The creator, the Almighty, Our Father in Heaven (that’s what I
call Him), loves all those on earth, and does not care for creed
or religion when it comes to sending His love or miracles.

I believe religion is a set of beliefs that we search for that
make us feel whole, and that draws us closer to the heavens.

How does all of this come together? Well, I am not done yet! I
needed to set some staging before the show, so to speak. The
curtain is up, cells are everywhere, beliefs are everywhere,
energy patterns from food and words are everywhere, and the music
begins.

When we allow anger, judgment and unforgiving to enter our lives,
we become angry, judgmental and unforgiving. Our cells become
altered because of this negative energy, and we can become very
sick and very disheartened and self focused. Our liver is
already overtaxed in cleansing the chemicals and toxins we digest
and put on our skin from our bodies, so dealing with emotions
(which are also chemicals that need to be dealt with) becomes
secondary. Our cells then, hold these negative thoughts, and
they do become imbedded within us, they become…..us.

During this Easter Season, I wanted to express to you how
beneficial it is to LET GO.

Let go of the trapped emotions, the built up anger, the judgment
of others, and set yourself free. Remember as kids this was so
easy to do? My very best friend growing up was Dawn. She and I
would get in squabbles all the time and within minutes to hours
we had forgotten it. We have now spent over 42 years as dear
friends, and have learned a great truth…..letting go works.

I mentioned earlier that both Roger and I were married before.
When Roger and I married I had five children and he had three,
and we then had two children together. Because of the pains we
both had previously experienced, we had more than enough
opportunity to live with anger, judgment and to be unforgiving.
As a matter of fact, I look back and believe during the first few
years of our marriage, I suffered endlessly with pain in my body,
stress so I could not sleep, and tightness in my organs simply
because I had not yet learned the greatest words…….forgive
and let go.

Judging others because of their religion, their diet, their size,
their health, their color, their morals, their education, their
job, their sex, or simply their existence will do nothing for
them, but it sure will do something for you! It will make you
sick!

Letting go can be as simple as repeating words out loud, as in
affirmations. I have a few things I tell myself almost every
morning. I had these things written down for a while until I
memorized them. Here they are: “I trust my higher self, I
listen with love to my inner voice, I release all that is unlike
the attitude of love.” In addition, by each computer and by
every phone on our property we have written “I end all
conflicts on a level of love….I forgive and I set myself
free.”

At this point you may just stop reading and think I am nuts, but
let me share with you, IT WORKS. Refocusing and redirecting your
thoughts and your mind changes the chemistry of your body! For
real! Water holds a memory; this has been documented over and
over and over for decades. If we are essentially filled with
water, each and every cell, when we speak positively to
ourselves, and when we listen to uplifting music and uplifting
words, we will feel better! We can HEAL our lives through words
and feelings!

The energy patterns in different foods make huge differences in
our lives. The energy patterns in words heard and spoken make
differences in our lives as well.

These are the following “Four Agreements” that have helped
me, and I believe can help anyone! (I am not the author of
these).

#1 BE IMPECCABLE WITH YOUR WORD. Speak with integrity. Say only
what you mean. Avoid using the word to speak against yourself or
to gossip about others. Use the power of your word in the
direction of truth and love.
#2 DON’T TAKE ANYTHING PERSONALLY. Nothing others do is because
of you. What others say and do is a projection of their own
reality, their own dream. When you are immune to the opinions
and actions of others, you won’t be the victim of needless
suffering,
#3 DON’T MAKE ASSUMPTIONS. Find the courage to ask questions
and to express what you really want. Communicate with others as
clearly as you can to avoid misunderstandings, sadness and drama.
With just this one agreement, you can completely transform your
life.
#4 ALWAYS DO YOUR BEST. Your best is going to change from moment
to moment. It will be different when you are healthy as opposed
to sick. Under any circumstance, simple do your best and you
will avoid self judgment, self abuse and regret.

Just as we can heal our lives through words and feelings, we can
watch our health deteriorate with words and feelings. Feelings
of anger, judgment and being unforgiving will affect your cells,
and thus affect your very being.

As we reflect upon the very essence of the Easter Season, we
realize that One far greater than we showed us by example how to
forgive. Forgiving will set us free. Forgiving will allow us to
never judge another. Forgiving will help us never to be angry
with anyone.

Could that be why His final act was to forgive? I have a great
love and reverence for my Savior, and I recognize what the
Atonement stands for. Even the word Atonement in the 1500’s
was described as meaning: At one, at harmony.

This letter was not designed to be a religious outpouring of my
personal beliefs in Christ, or a Heavenly Father. This letter
was to share with you what I have discovered about taking your
life to a new level, one where peace and love truly does abound.
Where living with unconditional love for all is possible, and
thoroughly enjoyed.

I have a testimony that our cells are dependent on us for
nutrition, and for the positive energy to keep them healthy.
Letting go of hate, anger, and judgment will allow one to be
forgiving. And being forgiving, is the very best thing there is.

Rejoice everyday for new breath! Rejoice everyday for family and
friends that influence our lives for good. If friends do not
influence our lives for good, find those that do and surround
yourself with them. Today can be the first day of your healing
process, but first you must ……let go.

May you all enjoy a wonderful Easter, celebrating the gift of
At-One-Ment. Let us all become one – and let us all follow the
greatest example of all times in forgiveness, our Savior, in
forgiving others, thus setting ourselves FREE!

You friend for LIFE!

Karen
www.naturesgardenwellnesscenter.com
www.karensenergy.com (new website with speaking schedule and
weekly health tips and recipes from me! Weekly updates start in
two weeks…still learning the WordPress thing…..)

If interested, you can read about at my choice of religion at
http://app.getresponse.com/click.html?x=a62b&lc=BtRLT&mc=BF&s=QXtMZ&y=K&

No comments: