Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Bread For Everyone!

Well, maybe not for everyone but.....for years I have baked homemade bread. I have sold in in many cities, and was considering selling it here at Nature's Garden. As we grind all of the flour, we would need to charge $6.00 a loaf, but this is GREAT bread. The ingredients are: Fresh Ground OG Whole Wheat, OG Honey, OG Coconut Oil and OG Flax Oil, OG Vital Gluten, OG Oats, OG Flax Seed, Mineralized RealSalt and Yeast. Thoughts? Our family and employees would all learn to bake!!

4 comments:

Sue said...

I love your bread! It is honestly the best bread I have ever eaten so I would be happy to see it in the store!

Anonymous said...

Karen's Bread is the best Bread ever baked. My husband came to store looking for it, so you must sell it. I think 5.50 or 6.00 per loaf is just fine.

Anonymous said...

I bought a loaf of Karen's bread today in the store and think it is the best bread I have tasted! No kidding!

Jane from Hustisford

Jenna Julianne said...

This bread is AMAZING! There is NO other comparison. Eating Whole Wheat bread is the healthiest and Karen's bread is as natural and as healthy as it gets. (She grinds her own wheat!) Don't waste anymore time or money! Buy it from her family's new fresh bakery today and tell your friends! YUM!