Monday, March 9, 2009

Yes, you read that right! We now carry an ORGANIC GLUTEN FREE pancake and waffle mix that anyone would LOVE! Even if you are gluten free or NOT!

But....I couldn't find one anywhere in the country so I MADE IT MYSELF!

There you have it, Organic Millet Flour (light and fluffy), Organic Oat Flour (great smoothing flour) , Organic Brown Rice Flour (Sweet!!), Organic Turbinado Sugar, Aluminum Free Baking Powder and Aluminum Free Baking Soda!

PERFECT LIGHT FLUFFY WAFFLES!!!! Gosh, I do love capitol letters and exclamation points don't I.....

We used up all of the millet flour just trying to get the recipes down (should have seen the piles of almosts, we made...) so we have a dozen bags of mix for sale and more coming next week!

TYPO on the Bulk Food Order: Spelt Berries ARE Organic. I simply forgot the OG.

STEER: Very Tasty Steer looking for a good home (in the freezer)! We have hundreds of pounds of meat to sell, so if you want to skip the middle man (me) and get in on the GREAT deal from Rudy, email me ASAP! Butcher fee is .38 a pound and meat is now 1.80 lb. YOU CAN"T BEAT THIS!

Check our the new Meat section in our freezers! We added shelving in the freezer and cooler so we could put even more products in there for you! ZUZU"s has it's own section now, and will be selling the Pizzas, Lasagnas, Met Opera Pasta, Vegi Burgers and Blackout Burgers to go! And Desserts too! Isn't this fun!?

NEW ITEMS: Fish Sauce and Curry Paste for Asian Cuisine, Bragg Raw Olive Oil, New OG Raviolis in the freezer, Raw Bars - Hazelnut and chocolate and spirulina and cashew (Both FANTASTIC), Natural Black Olives, and as always, I am sure I forgot some.....

OH MY! Did you know on television today some lady on a TV ad (ya gotta really believe those...) said that "80% of all women STILL do not get enough Calcium!?" What in the world has the dairy INDUSTRY been selling the last few decades!? They have been selling pasteurized death milk to millions with the promise of no-calcium deficiencies. Whatever....I simply started spouting off and no one heard me except my bird...who I am sure agreed with me (he doesn't drink milk either...) So DON"T believe or worry ladies, if you eat your greens and produce you are getting all the calcium you need. In Countries where there is NO DAIRY, besides being healthier, the people have NO SIGNS of osteoporosis. Calcium is a mineral and comes from the ground. That is where the cows gets it from! Cows don't suck other cows for their whole life to get calcium, they EAT THEIR GREENS! Think about it.....

Now, I sure hope I did not tick off any of you who enjoy dairy! We enjoy butter, raw cheese once in a while and of course organic ice cream. We do not consume it as more than 2% of our diet, and organic milk is much better than conventional. Please forgive me if you were offended! I sure cannot scare off our customers!

THANKS for the great turn out last weekend for shopping and for Tuesdays class. We LOVE meeting and learning from all you wonderful people.

RAW FOOD CLASS THIS NEXT TUESDAY: Please join us for a terrific, tasty, entertaining, and educational class next Tuesday at 6:30 PM. We have raw foodists coming from Milwaukee as well to share their recipes and stories of healing. THIS is a class you do not want to miss. This is our lifestyle, and it is the best we have ever felt!

That about wraps up this edition of....well I never named these emails so, this just wraps it up!

COMING NEXT WEEK: Two Moms in The Raw (raw food guys, that's it) Raw Living Granola and Raw Crackers! GREAT STUFF!

Come shop and EAT YOUR VEGETABLES!

Mom said so.

Karen
Eatin' Live, Livin' Life!

No comments: