Monday, May 23, 2011

Last month I had my first Thermal Image.

I was feeling great. Although my regular exercise regimen was at bay due to the recent expos, I was very active and truly felt healthy and balanced.

My Image showed otherwise!

As soon as the first gray scale image was up I noticed my hormones were out of wack! Really? I didn’t feel a thing! Hormones govern growth, development, and multiple mental and physical functions throughout life. Hormonal imbalances can cause too much or too little of certain hormones to be released. As every cell is impacted by your hormones, balance is of utmost importance!

I started on our Hormonal Changese tincture the next day. Our herbalist makes it after the same pattern Dr. Christopher does, using all organic herbs in a base of organic grape alcohol. It is AMAZING!

Two weeks later my cycle kicked in. For years now I have enjoyed a very short, but very aggressive cycle. NO MORE! This cycle came and went within days and I hardly even knew it!

I cannot wait to see the other changes that will take place in my body as my hormones balance out, and to have another image done in a few months to see my progress.

I would recommend thermal imaging to ANYONE who breathes. Please visit our website and read more about what Thermal Imaging can detect in both men and women. From TMJ, CTS, IBS, nerve concerns to the obvious cancer and hormones, Thermal Imaging is a must in early detection.

To your VERY BEST HEALTH! – Karen

Plants are in and moving QUICK!

BEAUTIFUL veggies for the garden all grown in worm castings from heirloom seeds. YUM! You can save the seeds from these plants and grown them for your great great great great grandchildren! (you get the picture) NO GMO seeds available here!


Chicken on Sale!

Stock up this week only on sweet Smart Chicken for the summer. No growth hormones used on these chicks! These chickens were allowed to roam free and eat well.


Thursday May 26th 7:00 PM Spice up your kitchen with Herbs!

Herbs and Spices for Cooking with Chris and Joy. We can’t wait for this class! Fresh herbs are WONDERFUL in everything from pancakes to rice dishes, salads, casseroles and beans. Learn what herbs and spices to use with what foods, multi herb/spice combinations, cutting/using/drying herbs and most importantly…..what herbs you like so you can plant them in your garden! We will have plenty of fresh herbs to sample. YUM!!! To herb infinity and beyond! Enjoy our master herbalist (Chris) in his COMFORT zone! Cost $15.00

No comments: